1928 Dodge Std Six Transmission and Running Gear

Hi let me start by saying I'm in the UK!  I can sort shipping or pallet items if required for you to have shipped.

I've a 1928 Dodge Standard Six and most of the running gear is being removed.  I have the following if of interest - no idea on prices for these...

4 x Wood spoke wheels and tyres

Manual 3 speed gearbox sorry transmission! - working

Propshaft

Rear Axle

Front and rear hubs (cable brakes)

The braking system - cables/rods etc

Handbrake lever

Brake lever/pedal

Clutch lever/pedal

The original engine was replaced with a Ford 2.0L OHC (Pinto) engine which is sold but I have the bell housing from the Ford that is adapted to the 3 speed transmission - any use?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 7:10 AM, Hadders said:

Hi let me start by saying I'm in the UK!  I can sort shipping or pallet items if required for you to have shipped.

I've a 1928 Dodge Standard Six and most of the running gear is being removed.  I have the following if of interest - no idea on prices for these...

4 x Wood spoke wheels and tyres

Manual 3 speed gearbox sorry transmission! - working

Propshaft

Rear Axle

Front and rear hubs (cable brakes)

The braking system - cables/rods etc

Handbrake lever

Brake lever/pedal

Clutch lever/pedal

The original engine was replaced with a Ford 2.0L OHC (Pinto) engine which is sold but I have the bell housing from the Ford that is adapted to the 3 speed transmission - any use?

Can you post a photo of the transmission, one showing the face of the bell housing which mates with the back of the engine. Also one showing the transmission end of the driveshaft and one showing the differential end of I have a WTB post showing photos of my engine and differential on the forum now.

Jack

• 2 months later...

Hi Hadders. I’m currently restoring my ,in the family since new, 1928 Dodge Standard Six. I am missing the complete right rear brake assembly with backing plate and the cable. I also need some hub caps/grease caps for the wood Spoke wheels as well. If you still have these I would be very interested. I’m in Ontario, Canada. I tried to PM you but I don’t have enough points yet to do so? Please let me know. Thanks. 

jeramieh@hotmail.com