1969 c20 smog pump

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the wrong vintage for the topics of this forum, but I’m at a loss so looking for any direction!  I have a 1969 c20 pickup.  Stock 350 V8, all original truck with factory AC.  It has the A.I.R. system (smog pump).  I intend to keep the truck in original condition so I’m not looking to delete it, even though I understand the reasons for doing so.  My smog pump is rattling like crazy and needs to be replaced… only thing is it seems they’ve stopped making the part?? Everyone is sold out, even the manufacturer lists “out of stock” so it’s not possible for the local parts places to order it.  This is a pretty common truck and the 350 is a pretty common engine.  I know this was more of a “California thing” so not many trucks had it… but still…. I’d think enough are out there that it would be available somewhere? ANY ideas, short of removing it? Anyone replaced one lately with a part number and brand I can search for that would work?  The one that’s in there and the parts houses say is correct is a Cardone 32-105.   But it doesn’t appear to be available anywhere… even at Cardone! Thanks in advance for any info!