1950 Chrysler Town & Country Circuit Breaker Identification

I'm replacing the entire wiring harness in my '50 Chrysler Town & Country.  I can't remember which of the two circuit breakers behind the dash is the 8 amp one (serving windshield wipers, backup lights, etc) and which is the 30 amp (serving headlights, tail lights, parking lights and interior lights).  I took a ton of pictures before starting the job, but somehow missed that one.   The two breakers are identical in size and terminal configuration and they have no markings except the upper one has "85" cast into the phenolic insulator between the two terminals and "SELF CLOSING" stamped in the side of the steel case.  The lower one is blank.

Can someone please have a look under their dash and tell me which one is which?  Thanks in advance.

All the Best, Chip

IMG_4112.JPG.954e47b56308f801b0af0c8e5ffd12ed.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG.13bf9d0033b7f942ee3a516cc2b3e2c2.JPG

Problem solved!   It turns out that new breakers like these are available from Bussmann and sold on Amazon.  They're available in 10 amp and 30 amp which will do just fine.  I'll just replace the ones I can't differentiate.  New breakers are a good idea anyway.

All the Best, Chip

• Like 1