Wanted: (P10 coupe part) Found!

Looking for a 40 plymouth {1940} grille strip. Center. Lower. Middle (center) Stainless Trim. In Illinois.

Dented is fine. UPDATE: 

05/03/24. Bought 1,256* pieces of NOS GM and all makes stainless trim. The piece I needed here has been crafted from a 1948 to 50 style fat fender trim strip that was right shape/width

See pics (& enjoy)...Screenshot_20240410-072734.jpg.80a8cb8c36a0f39e7e0610aa225903e4.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-102326.jpg

Edited by BIZCOOP
Part needed found. Sorta... (see edit history)

• 10 months later...
19 hours ago, Frisiae said:

Hi, did you manage to find one? I am also looking for one for my staff car. Thanks! 

HELLO: I have parts to make them. Older trim from 40's to 50's fat fender cars. I am new to this "back door" of communique. Might offer your email & locale straight out? For more info. I also do chrome repair. See insert for part of my "cache!"

Screenshot_20240303-110152.jpg

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Try Wildcat Auto in Sandy, Oregon or French Lake Auto Parts.

Been at French Lakes bidding system repeatedly on this model. They post a big pic of a car with parts on it. Then tell you they don't have those parts. Over & over they "go there!"

1 hour ago, BIZCOOP said:

Been at French Lakes bidding system repeatedly on this model. They post a big pic of a car with parts on it. Then tell you they don't have those parts. Over & over they "go there!"

Try Browne Auto Salvage in Texas.

• BIZCOOP changed the title to Wanted: (P10 coupe part) Found!

Mmm. Would you offer a generic e-mail here? All Mine are old business e-mails that are sensitive. As in used for eBay or IRS. So don't want "AI" to hit on my address going to Europe through a public site. & phone ID etc, may be as bad. Just thinking out loud. So far I'm Bizkoop.

I'm all for it either way. Do you do facebook? Thats an option? I got a handle there