1948 Packard Super 8 Easy Project $8,500

No pictures of the interior! Sounds pretty good but much more info needed. 

https://slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/san-luis-obispo-1948-packard-super/7628811285.html

Nice Original 48 Packard Super 8. 3rd Owner. Acquired from 2nd Owner who was friends of the Original Family. Rebuilt Straight 8, Fresh Carb Rebuild done by "The Carb Shop" in LA. New Fuel Pump, Brakes, Shocks, All Mechanics done. Runs and Drives great. Current Reg and insurance. No Rust other than surface. Original Uphulstry shows its age but is in Great Shape. With Original Packard seat covers still on. I have All the side trim, that is off, and side glass out for a clear coat I was going to use for it called Poppi's Patina. I have new felt for the channels. I have the Super 8 Deluxe Hood Bird for it as well as Original Sales Brochures, touch up paints, ect. These were Top of the Line Hand Built Cars. Parts are Easily Available and these are easy to teach young ones on. Hand Built with most your standard tools. In 2 Years I've driven her maybe 100 miles. Atascadero Cruise night 2 years ago, Templeton Cruise night last Cruise Season and occasion laps around Slo. Super Solid Cruiser for the price. We love this Car. Got it for my Kids and the Toons Town Vibe. She's fun! 805-458-8zerozero1,

00j0j_huvVSuDGfeE_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00Y0Y_fl90WhlKP8L_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg1948 Packard Super 8 100x0x_iQmrGsLPJCq_0t20CI_600x450.jpg