For Sale: 1929 Nash 420 Standard Six Landau, 43K miles - $18,000 - Cherry Hill, NJ - Not Mine

For Sale: 1929 Nash 420 Standard Six Landau, 43K miles - $18,000 - Cherry Hill, NJ

1929 Nash Landau - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1929 Nash 420 Standard Six Landau in great shape. It was completely mechanically restored. $17000 invested in the past 6 years, all the mechanicals were professionally rebuilt. This car runs, drives, and stops well. The engine does not smoke at all and has good oil pressure. There is no oil leaks. The vacuum tank works excellent. The transmission shifts perfectly into all gears and the clutch works well. The mechanical brakes work well. Oil pressure gauge, speedometer, ammeter, temperature gauge work. Horn works and lights work. Paint is still very shiny has a cool patina. The wooden running boards are in excellent shape. New tires on large 20' wooden rims, in great shape and are very solid along has original spare tire. All doors and windows open and close. All of the glass is perfect. The top wooden bows are in excellent shape. All original interior. Has many new parts including a brand new 6 Volt battery/battery cables, spark plug wires, spark plugs, tires, brakes, exhaust and gas tank. It comes with 3 full boxes of spare parts.Needs nothing but a new owner!
I'll consider trading it, call or message me with what you have to trade. I can send more pictures and video at your request.  Car is located in Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. I can offer a 200-mile delivery.  $18000
Copy and paste in your email: 0e3e312ff4033ffeb98019a03d214453@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1929 Nash 420 Standard Six Landau.

'29 Nash NJ a.jpg

'29 Nash NJ b.jpg

'29 Nash NJ c.jpg

'29 Nash NJ d.jpg

'29 Nash NJ e.jpg

'29 Nash NJ f.jpg

'29 Nash NJ g.jpg

• Like 2