1933 Chevrolet Master - $6,200

If the mechanical part is true, its better than many projects we see but still overpriced...

https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/simi-valley-1933-chevrolet-master/7576968526.html

1933 Chevrolet Master 4 door. The body is straight and has a lot of paint and little rust. One or two minor dents and no bullet holes like some. 207 inch 6 cylinder was rebuilt about 3 years before grandfather passed and it was driven very little after rebuild. Driven on mostly gravel roads.
4 new tires/tubes and wheels are painted and clear coated. New hubcaps. This car will probably run with the gas tank and radiator re-installed and some wiring. The car is a one family owned since 6 months old. There are many NOS parts and useable older parts. New windshield, front seat bottom spring set. All glass is useable except the two rear wing windows. There is a new windshield and rubber gasket. I have one good radiator shell and a new stainless insert with a re-chromed center bar. There is a good Eagle radiator cap. The rear fenders are fiberglass over steel there are new fiberglass front fenders. The radiator is cleaned, and pressure tested. It is not installed as seen in the photos. The front axle is rebuilt and aligned. Included are some original tools for the car. Body is in good shape but it is missing the passenger side running board and rear bumper. I have the brackets. Parts are available from The Filling Station in Lebanon, OR.
I have a title from North Dakota in my father's name, he signed it over to me before he passed away. I will sign it over to the buyer or just give you a Bill of Sale for parts. Please call me at the number listed with questions or to set up an appointment to see the car. I’ll get more photos if one needs them. $6200.00
Several people have requested additional photos. My phone is old style and does not send photos. Please contact me by email and I'll be happy to send whatever photos you need. Local pickup only.
(805) 428-4970  email:   7e6b74fa664d3a3e80b10ef418c4f9eb@sale.craigslist.org

00g0g_1QGekB4PPK9z_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg00P0P_hQSbDOvoU9vz_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg00M0M_4qQxCGLWXOfz_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg00l0l_gtZrgE70wlfz_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg00h0h_50myYTstLevz_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg00808_fa6YkPvAhxiz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1