67 LeSabre400 RR fender emblems

I am having a hard time locating a pair of rear fender emblems (nameplates) for my '67 LeSabre 2dr HT. The car has the LeSabre 400 option (4bbl and TH400 trans) and the emblems have the "400" included in what looks like a seperate plate attached above the standard LeSabre emblem. I would also accept a set of standard '67 LeSabre emblems and try to find the "400" plate later on.<P>Also need some other items for my '67 if anyone has a parts car.<P>Thanks all...

Hello,<BR>I believe I have a pair of those "400" emblems. They have a red background and are about 3" long. The red paint is not perfect. I have no idea what they are worth. How about...$200.00 shocked.gif" border="0 Okay, okay, $5 bucks plus mail. I will never use them, the only reason I have them is because they were easy to get at. Drop me a note: polonia-skee@juno.com

I don't know everything about what parts can be utilized for a '67 from other cars either as I have only owned '61, '62, '63 cars, but unfortunately the '65 and the '67 differed in emblems, I have found that much out. frown.gif" border="0 Does anybody know what body style and/or interio r year(s) were same as or similar to the '67 LeSabre, if any? Was the '68 the same?<BR>Thank you for the reply and I'll keep looking -!

According to my 1975 Buick parts book, monograms rear quarter name group 12.116J lists p/n 4229860 as a 400 emblem for 65-66 5000(LeSabre) with TH400 and 65-68 4000 Wagons (should be 67-68 SportWagon) and 5000 (LeSabre) with TH400.<BR>So, what this breaks down to is that any 400 emblem (not the 67 GS 400) should be the same from 65-68. One of the ones in this post should do it for you. smile.gif" border="0 <BR>Good Luck,<BR>Mark

I have a '65 LeSabre 2dr to part out, and it has a nice set of rear fender tags with the "400" below. I leave it up to you to know what caries over to your year. (My expertese is a bit fartherback.) Car is all there but for smashed-up front clip. Factor air, pwr brk, pwr windows. Let me know what you want...