For Sale: 1953 Packard Clipper 2dr Club Sedan, manual shift - $11,200 - San Antonio, TX - Not Mine

For Sale: 1953 Packard Clipper Deluxe 2dr Club Sedan, manual shift - $11,200 - San Antonio, TX

1953 Packard Clipper 2 Door 3-speed manual transmission - cars &... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Very well taken care of. Equipped with a 327 straight 8 motor and a 3-speed manual transmission. Seems to be all original. I have been driving it back and forth to work on the HWY. Drives very smooth and turns a lot of heads. I have a clean title in my possession. I recently put a high torque starter, new battery, also rebuilt the transmission here in San Antonio and rear brakes.
Contact: Max (210) 2-zero-9-thirty-six-hundred call or text me
Copy and paste in your email: 53093e20183833f481d156f8bf08fcc1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1953 Packard Clipper Deluxe 2dr Club Sedan.

The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, Edited by John Gunnell states 4,678 of this series and body style produced.  Interested parties should inquire if this car also has overdrive which was a $110 option.  

'53 Packard Clipper 2dr TX a.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper 2dr TX b.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper 2dr TX c.jpg