Cleaning 1940's Convertible interior leather and other

I've have a 1942 Dodge Convertible which came with red leather seats.  The side panels and back of the from seat have a leather looking material that is slightly darker than the seats and I don't believe it is leather because it feels thin and in the side panels they have nicely details patterns that I don't believe could have been done with leather. 

Does anyone know what material was used on the door panels?  I have to replace my door panels as someone had discarded the original ones and used a naugahide  like product with padding.

I want to attempt to clean the original seats and side panels and am looking for suggestions for cleaning products.   I've seen some products and videos on leather cleaning and reconditioning but I'm not sure if you can use the same products on the door and side panels that I don't think are actually leather.  I am attaching 2 pictures of my back seat and one picture of the original 1942 Dodge  Convertible that just was sold at auction.  The red leather of the seats does not actually match the side and door panels nor the cover of the back of the front seat.  My front seat was previously redone but still needs to be color adjusted to match the original. 

I would like to preserve as much of the original seats as I can.  After seeing the original convertible I was even more inspired.  It was beautiful.

back seat 1.JPG

Back seat 2.jpg

20220505_191435.jpg