WTB 1930 Buick series 50 sedan project or complete chassis 124" W/B

BadGoat

Hello All,

I have done a lot of research and I appreciate all the help on this forum for my Buick as this is my first pre-war General Motors car. I am changing my direction and looking for some one that has a project car that has been sitting in the corner or outside that preferably needs all the wood framing replaced and that they are not going to finish or that frame that was dragged out of the blackberries that was forgot about for 50 years ago. Steve "SuperBuick" has been very beneficial in clearing my technical questions between the 30's Buicks and series classifications as there were so many changes in those years that it boggles my mind and Steve has set me straight. I can use a 1930 series 50 or 1931 series 80 both with the 124" wheel base. I am planning to restore the frame and running gear back to original and fix the issue that the previous person cut up on my 30 to fit it on a S-10 frame (I know that will get some of you riled up) I am open to take a complete basket case roller with rusted body that is falling in on its self as I only need the lower bits. or that project that you know about that will be "restored" some time down the road.  I appreciate all the feed back and ideas as I have found this is a very knowledgeable group that love their cars and wants to see them put back right and on the road instead of in some Rat infested rod show that you need a Tetanus shot after you leave.   

Thank you for your support,

Marc

12 hours ago, BadGoat said:

Hello All,

I have done a lot of research and I appreciate all the help on this forum for my Buick as this is my first pre-war General Motors car. I am changing my direction and looking for some one that has a project car that has been sitting in the corner or outside that preferably needs all the wood framing replaced and that they are not going to finish or that frame that was dragged out of the blackberries that was forgot about for 50 years ago. Steve "SuperBuick" has been very beneficial in clearing my technical questions between the 30's Buicks and series classifications as there were so many changes in those years that it boggles my mind and Steve has set me straight. I can use a 1930 series 50 or 1931 series 80 both with the 124" wheel base. I am planning to restore the frame and running gear back to original and fix the issue that the previous person cut up on my 30 to fit it on a S-10 frame (I know that will get some of you riled up) I am open to take a complete basket case roller with rusted body that is falling in on its self as I only need the lower bits. or that project that you know about that will be "restored" some time down the road.  I appreciate all the feed back and ideas as I have found this is a very knowledgeable group that love their cars and wants to see them put back right and on the road instead of in some Rat infested rod show that you need a Tetanus shot after you leave.   

Thank you for your support,

Marc

I have a pair of headlights if you should need them. 319-848-4484.

• Like 1