Suspension Components for 1934 Lincoln KA - Rebuild or replace?

WHSEWARD

I posted a while ago about front suspension parts for my 34 Lincoln KA.  I bought the car to show and tour, but the front suspension is loose and I get a shimmy once in a while going down the road.  I've had the problem on another Lincoln and a steering stabilizer was the answer, but I know this just covers up the problem - does not fix it.  However, there are apparently no front suspension parts available for this car any more, which raises the question - do I replace the entire front end with something that does work, or take the whole thing apart (risking not being able to put it back together) and rebuild it (specifically, re-machine the parts) from scratch.  I don't want a restomod, but my options appear to be very limited.  Your opinions would be appreciated.

Rebuilding the front end isn’t difficult, but it can be time consuming and expensive. Making and sourcing parts......post photos so we can comment with a bit of reference. Ball and cups, springs, replaceable tie rods, king pin bushings, and bearings, springs and shackles, and steering box all need to be addressed if you have a car that’s lose. Check for run out on wheels, out of round tires, bad shocks..........it didn’t have issues when new.....they are and are fantastic cars.......it’s it’s behaving poorly, it is repairable. Also, align it for today’s road conditions.....not what the book says from 1934.