For Sale: 65 Skylark HT or parting out $1800

EstateWagon79

65 Skylark HT with 74,000 orig miles.

4bbl HiPo 300V8 Needs to be rebuilt Orig excellent interior Straight body Brand new BFG Radial TA with 14x6 Rally rims Lt yellow paint New radiator & carter carb & headers & camshaft LOTS of extras second owner Some rust under back and front window.

This car is not running. Engine should really be rebuilt but not necessary to get running. 4bbl & HiPo 10.25:1 compression heads. Two speed trans perfect. BFG Radial. TA with < 500 miles. 14x6 rally rims w/ chrome caps. Some rust under window but easy to fix. Brand new radiator, carter 500cfm carb, 20+hp cam, headers. Interior perfect and orig saddle tan. Needs new headliner. Orig radio, a/c, p/s, bench seat. This car is complete and very good condition. Put the engine in and go fast!!! MANY extras including intake, trans, exhaust manifolds, other tires with orig hubcaps Hate to part but selling to buy a commuter car =( email for pics

Los Angeles

Extras include:

BFG Radial TA with rally 14x6 wheels. Very clean and almost perfect to look at with less than 500 miles ($300.00)

Regular white wall tires with correct year hub caps ($75.00)

3spd tranny ($50.00)

Stock exhaust manifolds ($75.00)

Poston headers - no longer made (make an offer)

New radiator (auto zone) less than 500 miles

Carter 500cfm carb less than 500 miles

Orig rochester 2bbl carb ($25.00)

Two 4bbl intakes ($100.00 each)

One 2bbl intake ($50.00)

Two stock air cleaners ($15.00 each)

Orig radio - very clean (might work, never installed it back in) ($70.00)

Dealer a/c

Poston 20hp over stock cam...still in box! ($120.00)

Poston chrome center caps ($120 brand new...sacrafice at $75.00)

Saddle tan ORIGINAL interior...no tears, rips, stains, absolutely beautiful (make an offer) Bench seats, manual window, manual locks

Steering wheel and dash are cracked and need refurbishing.

I am only asking $1800 for everything OBO. I have invested alot into this car but I cracked the original block. I have another block (same year) that is waiting to be rebuilt or simply just installed. This is a great car and would be very easy to get running and you would have no problems. It does have some rust under the window (typical A body rust) but that is easy to fix. It also needs some new rubber window seals and paint. That is about it though. This car is complete and practically original down to a few hoses. I hate to sell, but I need an LA commuter car and need money fast.

Email me with any questions or if you would like pics.

philipgraulty@msn.com