SOLD: Large and Impressive All Brass Corcoran Pre-1912 Tail Light

motoringicons

SOLD to another Buick Model 16 owner!!!

This is a large and impressive all brass Corcoran tail light. These were used on higher quality, pre-1912 cars. It measures about 11 1/2" in overall height and the door frame is about 4 1/2" in diameter. This is a very nice and  original light. I don't see any cracks in the brass. The red lens is in good condition but the clear door glass is cracked but can be easily replaced.  It is missing the thumb nut/stud that keeps the door closed but is otherwise complete including the correct burner and font lock. This light can be used as-is on an original or driver quality car or could easily be restored for a high point restoration. A tough light to find in any condition.

The price is 425.00 including shipping and insurance within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274 for more information. Thanks. 

ctl1.jpg

ctl2.jpg

ctl4.jpg

ctl5.jpg

ctl6.jpg

ctl7.jpg

ctl8.jpg

ctl9.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: Large and Impressive All Brass Corcoran Pre-1912 Tail Light