1958 pontiac bonneville

I have recently seen a 1958 Pontiac Bonneville that was a 1989 Senior First Prize winner with the AACA. I would like to know if there is an archive where I can find out more about the owner and history of this particular car. Does the club keep lists of past show winners? Thanks, Rex Crews

AACA publishes an annual book compiled by the National Awards Committee which we call the "Winners Book" for a short title. The actual title is "National AACA First Junior, Senior, Preservation, Grand National and Annual Trophy Award Winners". It is available from National Headquarters for $3.00.<P>This book will tell you the owner's name and when the vehicle won the First Junior and the location of the meet where that award was won. It will also tell you if the vehicle has also won a Senior, Grand National, etc., but not when or where.<P>We do not keep detailed files on the history of the cars which are shown at our National Meets. The only way to find that information would be to contact the owner and hope that he will be able to help you.