1953 BUICK SUPER MODEL 56R For Sale

DENNISWEBER47

This is an older home restoration, and restored to drive. This car has been a great source of pleasure to me for 10 + years, but I am ready to move on. All work was done on this car by myself, between 1989 and 1994, with the exception of the interior ( fresh in 2000). Engine and transmission overhaul (322 v-8/ Dynaflow). Floor repair, Brakes all around, all front end bushings and kingpins. Bodywork(down to metal)and Paint (nitro lacquer), to factory colors (Imperial Blue Metallic over Jordon Grey). The only non factory modifications are, new radiator, battery tray and battery, and underdash stereo w/6" and 6x9" speakers. This car has wide white tires, 6.70x15, on '53 Skylark wire wheels (need chrome). Lots of extra parts are included. This car needs chrome work , front and rear and flat glass. Also could use a new paint job. This is a great driving, dependable car that is lots of fun. It has won several trophys at local weekend cruise shows. $6500.00 cash, (817)9241069 Fort Worth Texas 76110, or email me dennisweber47@juno.com or dennis.r.weber@lmco.com I am working on an Email picture package right now and should have it done by 01-27-03. You can view pictures as they are put up, at www.geocities.com/dennisweber47/FORSALE.html .Dont delay, this a steel for the price. Thanks BCA #24134 Dennis Weber