will it fit in the garage!!!!! Help

I just moved to NC and my car is being transported down here this week. I rented a apt for the time being becuase they threw the garage in for free. Off chance she mentioned "oh the door is 7' wide" I started thinking that sounds narrow. My wife tried to measure the car for me???? The best I have found on the net was a brochure for a 69H/O that said the width is 76.2" a 7' garage is 84" so that only gives me 8" or 4" on each side. can someone verify if a 1970 442 is the same width or hopefully smaller. All my tech stuff is at home. Thanks

Where in NC? Mid Atlantic Olds Club is reasonably active and based in Greensboro/Charlotte corridor. I can put you onto a couple guys in Raleigh area too if that's where you are.

68-72 cars were all the same body shell so should be just about the same width, give or take a tenth.

I think the inside of the garage will be wider than 7', just the door is a 7 footer. I can get all of my stuff including the Ninety Eight into 10' wide garages with 8' doors, and have enough room to get out of the car without whacking the door into the wall.