Wanted: 1978 Olds Delta 88 Royale Parts *DELETED*

Guest joecool72

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 1978 delta 88 royale in light blue with 50K miles everything works and is in good condition but rear bumer has some rust. Has a 350 V-8, cruise control, power windows and locks. you can email me at steve6339@yahoo.com

• 5 months later...

Hi there, I might have a gold mine for you.

I have a 77 olds delta88 2 door. granted it is black with black interior it does have an aluminium hood with aluminium hinges and springs. new shocks springs, brake system, i have the fender intake for an olds motor but this has a chevy in it. it has good rubber on olds rallye rims, it has a factory gauge pak and a four spoke 442 style steering wheel,it has a analog clock and am/fm/cass electronic tune radio from a 84 or 85 olds delta88. newer true dual exhaust. the front and rear bumpers are in EXCELENT condition. the car is road ready and would make a great restoration project or parts car.. but a better restoration project for sure. I had plans to make this like a replica 77 pace car and all it needs is the 2 tone paint kob bbut I am unable to afford this any more going to college and need to sell it.