New 1/25-scale promos, '49 Roadmaster, '58 Limited, '66 Skylark

Centurion

I noticed today that Wheat's Nostalgia, which is a well-known vendor of old 1/25-scale promotional models, is offering a large number of new 1/25-scale promotional models in a number of colors. They have attempted to offer many models that have never been produced as promos, such as the '49 Roadmaster Sedanette, the '58 Limited 2-door hardtop and convertible, the '60 and '61 Invicta 4-door hardtops. Other Buicks offered include '57 and '58 Roadmasters, '59 Invictas and '66 Skylarks -- cars that were offered originally in promo versions, but are now expensive or difficult to find in nice condition. You can check out the information at http://members.aol.com/wheatsnost/index.html or call 412-922-0616. On the website, click on the Memory Lane Extras button. These are not inexpensive at $165 - $180, but many original promos sell for those prices or higher, and it's a great way to fill out a promo collection. Here are a few of the Buicks that were never offered originally as promos:

926-01.jpg845-02.jpg966-02.jpg

Thanks for sharing the info on the 1/25th scale Buicks! Santa Claus just brought me the 1938 Y-Job for Christmas, but I'm putting these on my shopping list right away.

Mike Book BCA # 09202

• 3 weeks later...