dodge title

YES THERE IS LOOK IN HEMMINGS MAGAZINE UNDER TITLES I WAS ABLE TO GET ONE FOR 150.00.IT MIGHT BE UNDER SERVICES OFFERED.YOULL HAVE TO GET THE SERIAL # FROM THE FRAME.GOODLUCK!

SSG ROCK

Thanks, SSG ROCK

I have found it in Hemmings. I also looked at hershey fall meet catalog under titles and found another person who deal with title.

Cheers, Keith

Guest imported_RAH

Keith,

You neglected to mention what State you are living in. Technically it is illegal in, I believe ALL States, to acquire and attempt to licence an automobile with fraudulent documents! Most States have provisions for leagally doing this. In Wash. you may apply for a 'Assembled Car' title. Or there is a 'Lost Title' provision where you post a bond for a period of three years during which you receive a 'Valid only in the state of Washington' title. After the bond period, if no one has contested same, you will receive a proper title. As I said check with the Dept. of motor vehicles in your state. Note, you may need to ask the question to several different people to get the official answer! Good Luck!

Rodger "Dodger" Hartley

Hi Roger "Dodger",

Thanks for the information. I'm going to check with the department of transportion to see what the method for approval on untitle vehicles. I live in central penna.

Thanks, Keith

Roger: Applying for an "assembled title" used to be the way to do it in Ky but now if you do they title it as a car built in the current year. You then have to pay tax on a current automobile. You can always have a person (friend)title a car in there state and do a transfer to bring it into the proper state. I think this is how title companies which charge a fee do it.

Hope this helps, Jan