FS FULL SIZE GM HURST WHEELS 14"x6" WITH 5" BOLT CIRCLE SET OF FIVE

Cleaning out some neato parts, i've had these about 20 years now, had the outer rims powder coated when I got them, never had the centers polished out, these are very nice, straight, clean wheels that'll fit most full size GM products from around '59 to '70ish, of course, they're more at home on a '65 Catalina 2+2 but who has seen one of those lately? You'd be guaranteed to have the only SS Impala at the show with these extremely rare wheels, you can see in one picture where I spent about ten minutes with some Mothers polish on one spoke, these will have no issues getting to show quality with a polish job, just add your trim rings and center caps easily found in the aftermarket. These are in Tulsa, I can ship but don't know the cost, I'd prefer someone pick them up if possible, if you're familiar with these rims, you'll know they're beefy and heavy duty. Come look at them, pick them over, you will not be disappointed. Asking $2000 OBO I'm Jim Heath in Tulsa you can text or call 9186882232, leave message, thanks.

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

037.JPG

hurst 65 bonneville.jpg

67 GP hurst.jpg

Edited by jw1955buick (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...