71 88 convert. seats and panels

Ok Rocketraider, I haven't stumped you yet. Let's try this one. All seat foam forms are good, but I want to buy a new upholstry kit that goes over the foam and looks OEM. It slips over like a tight glove, and attaches with velcro at the bottom. I looks stock, and comes in lots of colors including leather or cloth.I saw it on the speed channel-Sam Omollo or someone.

The side/door panels are metal on the top and bottom, with some kind of cheap cardboard in between. Most of the power window switches and Logos are attached to the cardboard. Some of the panels are plastic. Who makes the kits for the seats? What is the make-up of the cardboard?

Far as I know, nobody's making seat kits for these cars. Strictly a cut and sew job. SMS Auto Fabrics out in Oregon is good for the material, though it's common enough that most trim shops stock it- black and white anyway. I'd be skittish of seatcovers that attach to the frame with Velcro. I can about guarantee they'll pull loose.

The cardboard for door panels is also a trim shop item. It's used for door panels, kick panels and package shelf.

Describe these door panels again? Factory stuff was a plastic lower panel where the armrest and window controls attached, and a cardboard upper section with metal top edge, covered in vinyl to match the seat upholstery. Maybe someone made door panels sometime along the way?