1949 CROSLEY HOTSHOT roadster - $10,900 - Eagle Point, OR - Not Mine

1949 CROSLEY HOTSHOT roadster - $10,900 - Eagle Point, OR

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/white-city-rare-1949-crosley-hotshot/7154565666.html

We decided to sell a delightful project, this 1949 Crosley Hotshot. We polished it up so it could go in the Patriots Cruise on the 4th of July. It got so much attention! It looks great, runs great, stops on a dime, has a new battery, gas tank, gas lines, filters, hoses, lines, and the tires still have the little stubs on them. It has disc brakes that are almost new. The transmission has been gone through. It has older paint but still looks decent and there are no obvious dents or dings. The engine has been completely gone through and it drives really nice! It has a tiny triangle tear in the drivers seat. There are less than 29 thousand miles on the odometer. I have three others and no time for this one.  The Hotshot was the first sports car made in America. This car was made in 1949, their first year for the Hotshot, and they made them until 1952, when Crosley went out of business. Crosleys are tiny cars, and extremely popular. They are very rare, especially on the west coast. Mine have won many trophies, including Best of Show.
If you are interested, it is located in Eagle Point, Oregon. Asking $10,900 or best offer. You will have to name it.
Happy to deliver it.

Contact: Steve ( 'Show phone number' returns an error message when I click on it, try yourself if interested)

Copy and paste in your email: 9b7020e795463500bc1646d9df5847c1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1949 CROSLEY HOTSHOT roadster.

'49 CROSLEY HOTSHOT - OR a.jpg

'49 CROSLEY HOTSHOT - OR b.jpg

'49 CROSLEY HOTSHOT - OR c.jpg

'49 CROSLEY HOTSHOT - OR d.jpg

'49 CROSLEY HOTSHOT - OR e.jpg

'49 CROSLEY HOTSHOT - OR f.jpg