Turbo Buick buildup

hi. Im Turbocharging a 1984 buick electra with a 307 olds engine.

Im changing to a vacuum operated ignition advance and a edelbrock intake with a holley carb. My only question is with the transmision. It has a 4speed auto wich is computer controlled. What can I do to keep that tranny working right without the outputs of the engine?

Yee ha. I doubt anyone here would know, since turbo-ing a 307 is uncharted territory. I would think anything that would work on a Grand National would work here since they use the same tranny.

You might want to visit Garrett AiResearch or Banks Engineering websites if you haven't already.

What is the code name for the transmission? I've been serching and haven't found it. Could anybody direct me to a company that makes shift kits for them?

I have the turbos, they are T3 turbos from an 80's turbo thunderbird. They are rather small, but I don't plan on reving the engine no more than 5500 RPM's.

Also does anybody have any info on the engine? Compression? cast or forged piston from the factory?

For the record, I'm turbocharging it so I can beat those pesky imports. Imagine their face when they get beat by a BUICK. LOL!!