1940 Buick Front Fender Park Turn signal

hizson

I am looking for 2 front fender park/turn signal lights, I found a pair on eBay and bid on them but eBay didn't register my bid so I lost them,

I also need to know if maybe Cadillac, Olds, Pontiac, or Chevrolet will work as well if anyone knows, I know that some of the parts and pieces are interchangeable just not sure about these, I would obviously like the ones that go to a Buick but if another brand will work and look good I can go that route as well. Thank you for any assistance and/or direction that you can provide

I can be reached here obviously but I'm an over-the-road Truck Driver and only get to check this once I'm home for my day and a half reset on hours but I can also be contacted at

hizson.dr@gmail.com any day of the week

Thank you again

David

Hi David,

I believe the 1940 parking light housing among GM makes are all different styles, but I think the sizes may be similar enough to interchange if you wanted (perhaps others more knowledgeable could shed some light?)

I have one listed as "1940 Buick Park Lamp Base & Housing, Left" (stamped 24756) to sell, if you are still in need. It is an older re-chrome that has some surface imperfections. Not sure of the quality level you're seeking, but if you're interested just send me a PM.

I'll need to look, but I may also have a set of the correct glass lenses to match. Here are photos of the housing.

Thanks,

Anderson

IMG_6180.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6184.jpg

IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6187.jpg