Standard Shift parts for BIG cars - Question

Can anyone tell me if the clutch linkage for a 1965 Jetstar 88 (330 equipped and with 3 spd on the column) would be essentially the same as that for a 425-equipped fullsize car with standard shift? I am thinking I can use these parts for a 4-spd converison...yes ANOTHER one! (Rocketraider, your advice here in particular would sure be appreciated!) Thanks...Scott

Shop manual detail drawings are identical for 5200 J88 and 54-56-58-6600 series. The kick is that there is a first type and a second type clutch linkage. That shouldn't make any difference as long as you get ALL of it, both underhood and underdash. Biggest difference I see is the bracket that mounts the equalizer and return spring to the frame is different- second type is longer.

Did you get that 4-speed that was on e-bay a while back?

Thanks, Rocketraider...looks like I am going for those clutch parts for sure...and I think I better make sure I get the accelerator linkage too (sans trans kickdown). The "deal" is still pending.

Turns out a friend of mine bought that trans/shifter combo that was on Ebay. Maybe between the two of us we'll have the whole she-bang! Only thing left I can see we'd need to do is to make up a driveshaft. Think that J88 piece would work? Dunno with a 3 spd....