1922 Oldsmobile Touring

--FOR SALE-- <span style="font-weight: bold">1922 Oldsmobile Touring Type 43 AT</span> , 4 cylinders, 4-door.

Interior and roof are original. The engine was overhauled last year. Brakes and gear box are excellent. The car is in running condition. The asking price is $18,000 (negotiable). The car is currently in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

My Dad who resides in Germany purchased the car in Duluth, MN in 2000. He and a friend drove it to CT. In the past two years, they made several trips on the Eastcoast, including NY, NJ, VA, Washington, DC, MA, VT, etc. He regrets having to sell it, but his friend became ill and they won't be able to continue their adventures. He has lots of fond memories about the car! My Dad has been interested in antique cars since many years, and has restored several cars in Germany.

For more info and a photo, please call Gitta Raffelsbauer at 203-365-0079 or email mediawise2@aol.com

Just wanted to say thanks to your dad for sharing his adventures with all of us in the Olds club. The stories of his trials, tribulations and successes in traveling in the '22 reminded all of us that the enjoyment of driving these old cars is what it is all about. I am saddened to hear of his friends illness but hope that the memories of their time in the U.S. will always provide enjoyment for both of them. Good luck in selling the car....