90 coupe for sale.

1990 red Reatta, coupe, roughly 85k miles on it. Selling it due to my fathers death. He was the only one who drove it and was very good with it. very well maintained. has a tan interior thats the worst part of the car(cracked seats, stained floors, radio trim area messed up due to him servicing it, trim coming off around shift). the body is very good with only a few minor bug caused paint blotches on the front bumper.

ill be honest and say i dont know much about the car, just that he took good care of it and had it looked at once a month. it has new A/C, and some other new items im not sure of. my mother is the one how knows the most about the car.

anyways if you ave any questions about anything specific on it ill be glad to answer the best i can. im looking for around 2k 3k as i have no idea what it might really be worth. too bad he didnt buy the convertible like i told him too.

if you have any questions either get me on here or my email addy is murdawwg@hotmail.com

whats with the here we go again.

is currently in the garage in ocala, florida. its been in florida all its life, except for 3 years when we lived in Masscahusetss. but i was rarely driven in the winter up there.

Guest tempest68

The "Here we go again" is frustration that alot of people post about a car for sale, and forget to tell us where its located. Some people are only interested if the car is close and they can physically come and see it (I'm one of those).

However I think the "here we go again" remark should have been withheld in your case because you are new to this forum. Personally, I would reserve that remark for someone that has made more postings that failed to give enough info.

Good luck with the sale.

Anyone interested in a '68 4-door Tempest located near York PA?