For Sale: Correct 1914 Model T Ford Steering Column Assembly

Here is a good and proper  steering column assembly which is correct for 1914 Model Ts but can be used on all years. I don't think this has ever been taken apart or messed with. it was repainted years ago and there is some very light pitting on the metal column itself, but it is really minimal and easily filled if desired. The quadrant has good teeth and the Dodge Brothers stamping is very clear on the bottom. It has the correct lower bracket with the large, embossed part number. The long, tapered spark and throttle rods are in good condition and both have their little connecting links. The pitman arm is included. The threads on the pinion top (where the steering wheel bolts to) has some damaged but still holds the steering wheel nut just fine and is usable. This column assembly could be used as-is on a driver quality car or easily refinished for a high point restoration. These are getting hard to find in this condition. Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get. If you want more photos, just let me know. 300.00 plus 75.00 for shipping/insurance in the USA or local pickup near Detroit, MI. I accept PayPal for payment. Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.01.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.01.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.02.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.15.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.00.00 PM.png

• 2 months later...