cupholders revisited

Guest Reatta1

Guest Reatta1

A while back there was some discussion about various cupholder designs to try in the Reatta's. Walmart seemed to be mentioned a lot. I visited them today looking for on of those mentioned but didn't find any as described. I did however find one that seems to be very versatile and tried it out. It is made by Spillmaster and is model #SMT It is called CONSOLE TWIN and is adjustable to fit any cup or glass. I can be mounted with a strap that goes around the lid of the console tray, self adhesive velcro fastenings or can be attached permanently with two screws. I wouldn't use the screws unless it was in a vehicle where it could be mounted directly on the tunnel. I used the strap and it works fine but moves around slightly. Will probably change to the velcro fasteners. Word of caution. DON'T flip the lid up with a cup in the holder, especialy if it has liquid in it. Could be messy grin.gif [color:\\"purple\\"]

Euro Jr. at Walmart, $3.99. Adjusts to hold all size bottles, cans. Velcroes or tapes over coin holder on '90-'91, on ash tray lid on'88 - '89.

ALF