1915/16 Overland model 83 B, looking for history

I just acquired this beautiful Touring Car, a 1915/16 Overland Model 83 B . It is the second version with a monobloc, and Fabrikoid interior lining, that was professionally restored back in the early 70's by Wilkinson & Sharp Fine Restorations in Pennsylvania. It was an expensive high quality restoration and still looks beautiful today. The car has it's AACA Old Dominion Senior Award badge on the dash that it probably won soon after it's restoration. As part of a private collection for many years the car was run on occasion but spent much of it's time in storage. Since August 2013 till May 2019 the car was in the careful hands of a well-known Dutch collector, where I bought it from, The interior of the car is in beautiful condition and the back of the front seat has a blanket rail and it's original polished aluminum foot rest on the floor. The front dash is stunning and the steering wheel and column look like new. The glass is in beautiful shape as is the trim. The paint on the car is lacquer and is still extremely nice. The underside of the car is beautiful and the front end along with the rear end look like new. The engine compartment has been completely detailed and appears as new. The radiator is the original honeycomb style in excellent condition with it's original Overland Serial number badge on the inside.There is almost no history with the car. That's what my question is about, does anyone have more information or older pictures about this 1915/16 Overland ? The Vin number is TLH83B50822. I also try to figure out which brand & type the headlights are, only a few letters are visible. Thank you for your help, any information about my 1915/16 Overland model 83B with chassis number TLH83B50822 is welcome via my email address bc@belgacom.net
Have a nice day, 
Bruno from Belgium
1518205470_1915OverlandBrunoFromBelgium1.thumb.JPG.a31915db5bb4b4851f7c0ae7d84c3747.JPG1929998078_1915OverlandBrunoFromBelgium3.thumb.JPG.f570fa59b290eff8ee7b813da12ee86f.JPG

Edited by Bruno from Belgium
3 extra pictures (see edit history)