1955 Buick For Sale

1955 Buick Super 4-Door Sedan (Model 52). Equipped with the 322 cubic inch, 236 HP Nailhead engine, power steering, power brakes, Dynaflow transmission, and a working Sonomatic radio. The odometer reads 64,000 miles that I believe is original since the car was stored a number of years. In recent years the car has been repainted the original light green with a white top and dark green bottom below the trim piece. The chrome is also new , and the interior was redone at an earlier date. The car has wide white wall tires and with the paint and chrome, shows extremely well. In addition to showing well it is also a dependable driver. Due to my age the car must be sold. The asking price is $15,500.00 OBO. The car is located near Pottstown, Pennsylvania. interested persons are encouraged to personally examine the car and go for a drive. I don't know how to add pictures to this posting  but pictures can be emailed by contacting my son Mark at serfass_2000@hotmail.com. Additional information can be obtained by calling me at 484-524-8135.