Just another anonymous posting

Effective immediately all anonymous posters must post this graemlinanonymous.gif so we all will know not to take them too seriously. anonymous.gif

What can I say BUT slow day anonymous.gif

I have heard it said that a good judge of a person's character is how they treat a stranger. Since an anonymous poster is a "stranger", what does it say about someone who continually puts them down. hmmm

I say we welcome strangers so they will feel comfortable and decide to join us and become members. We can attract more members with a welcome mat than with a locked gate.

And yes, I am purposely posting this as "anonymous" to increase the paranoia quotient! (which apparently is already high in some places) cool.gif

Anonymous posters should be treated like the scum that they are. No other board of which I know allows anonymous postings. Know why? Because people who would post anonymously are devients with something to hide! They are, by and large, either totally unstable individuals with perhaps a felony conviction or two or they are famous people like Joe Montana (but not Joe Montana, that's just an example) who do not wish to be identified. Do you really want to take automotive advice from a convicted felon? Or some movie star? If a member of congress told you what was wrong with your car would you believe him? Would you believe <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span> a member of congress told you? Think about that the next time you read an anonymous posting!

We are not all following the rules re; anonymous.gif

<span style="font-style: italic">Day continues to be slow. . . </span> sleeping.gif

What parinoia peepwall.gif Take this joust.gif and that smileystooges.gif

Later dudes hide.gifsaywhat.gif