How 2 increase perf. on 2002 Buick Reagal GS, Supercharged?

I am purchasing a 2002 Reagal GS that is supercharged. I would like to know what type of upgrades can I do to increase the 240 HP without tearing the engine apart and changing internals. Is there any companies that make chips for the ECM to better utilize the supercharger?

You picked one of the best new cars to modify! Now all you have to do is be wary of the mod bug.

Have a look at regalgs.org and clubgp.com. Tons of information

A number of online stores are already set up and well known (i.e. proven)

MSP

Thrasher Engineered Performance (my favorite)

Parts For Your Car (started as the Grand Prix Store)

There are others.

I'm usually sorting through the posts at clubgp and regalgs as c3hp0.

Good luck.

The Grand Prix enthusiasts have the bulk of information and vendors on "enhancement" performance parts for the Buick 3800 supercharged V-6. Notable items are the pulleys to buzz the supercharger faster (and suitable installation tools) and cat-back exhaust systems. The Regal has a 109" wheelbase whereas the Grand Prix, Monte Carlo, and Impala have 110.5" wheelbases. One of the Pontiac enthusiast magazines did some testing on a supercharged Bonneville a year or so ago and got it just into the 13s in the 1/4 mile with bolt on stuff, I believe.

As mentioned, some good information at RegalGS.com too. Also be cognizant that the limiting factor in how much ultimate power you can put to the ground is the 4T65E transaxle in the vehicle. It's also the reason the next version of GP will only have about 260 horsepower instead of "more".

In your zeal to go fast, don't forget that some items will void the factory warranty. Plus, when a malfunction sets a code and turns on the Check Engine light, GM dealership diagnostics can tell what operating parameters were in place when the code was set. So, if the computer "catches" you, don't try to sidestep that situation with the dealership people and/or GM service rep.

Otherwise, it's a fantastic car even in stock form, supercharged or not! I also like the feel of the Grand Touring Suspension too! There's more to "performance" than straight line stuff!

Just some thoughts . . .

NTX5467