FS: 1964 full size Buick blue front cloth sear (eBay)

Hey guys, I know how much some people dislike things that are for sale on eBay, but I am trying to get this seat out of the garage so I want to reach the largest amount of people. The link to the seat is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1863268590. Here is the paste of the description from the eBay page: You are bidding on a blue cloth front seat that came out of a 1964 Buick LeSabre. Sorry, but I don't have any other Buick parts for sale. This seat is in good condition for it's age, and the springs are fine throughout the seat. There are three defects on the driver's side. There is a rip in the fabric on the seat base, a rip on the seat back, and on the same side one decorative button does not have it's fabric covering. On the passenger side, it's good to go. The white orbs in the picture are from the digital camera. They are not on the seat. What is rare is that the side of the seat with the adjustment level does not have any holes. The mounting surfaces have light surface rust on them, but nothing that can't be sanded and touched up quickly. The side of the seat that faces the rear looks good too; no springs sticking out or anything. There are two passthrough holes for seatbelts, and one of those is missing it's plastic grommet device; the other hole's is broken. This is not a power seat.

E-mail any questions to videojoe_REMOVE_@hiwaay.net