Buying Electra 225 Conv, 64/66

My wife and I have a 1965 Electra, we been talking about maybe selling. we just had a new engine put in it. we had a new top put on it. the trans has been rebuilt. the exhust is new the shocks, tire's, carb been rebuilt.well just about everything has been rebuilt or is new. We are asking $14.500.00 obo. If you are still interested in pictures please contact me directly by email and I will send some. My email address is cliff50pontiac@aol.com.

I have a 66 Electra Convertible that supposedly was the one used by the 66 Rose Queen. It was referred to as a factory parade car. Buckets , center console and power seats, windows etc. I just had it shipped to Texas where I now live and it is in need of a good paint job. Interior and top new a few years back. I will try to get pics this weekend. $9000 firm. This car would be good to drive anywhere in the country. kwdagel@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...

Are you still looking for a 1964-66 buick electra!! well my wife and I have a 1965 buick electra, Very nice one for sale. I sent you a e-mail awhile back, and never got a e-mail back. everything on the car has been rebuilt or replaced. I'll send you pic's if you like, we are asking 10,000.00 for it. We came down a little so people can affored to pay to have it shipped. If they want to buy it. e-mail is cliff50pontiac@aol.com or call I live in Salem Oregon (503) 390-6223.I would send you pic's but I don't know how. sent me our e-mail address and I'll send you pic's.