Does anyone know where I can get Perf parts for my car?

Now I have a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, The only mods I have is a K&N Highrise intake ((6 1/2 inches)) hooker Headers,and a high performance fan, I am getting my cam and having my heads Ported and Polished soon, What else do you guys think I should get?

A lot of us think the unregistered anonymous tongue.gif users should get lost too, but we don't try to run them off the board with flippant comments.

That said- you mentioned K&N high rise intake. You sure you don't mean air filter element? Edelbrock makes a good Olds performance intake manifold and matched cam and carb for it. You want a cam with a powerband about 2200-6000 rpm to take advantage of the Oldsmobile engine's torque characteristics.

Upgrade your ignition to factory HEI or Pertronix and install a Crane adjustable advance curve kit in the distributor. About 34-36 degrees total timing.

Hope you didn't get one of them flex fans- if you did, ditch it and either use the factory clutch fan or an electric one. Both those save horsepower. A flex fan uses it and is noisy as hell to boot. Use a 160 degree thermostat.

I can almost promise that Cutlass has 2.73 gearing. For more scoot, you need deeper gears, up in the 3.42 to 3.55 range for street driving.

For more performance oriented Oldsmobile ??, you might want to cruise 442.com