By the way

Charlie B.

I have been trying to figure out some of the things you initialize .

such as BTW for "by the way". I'm sure some one must have posted a list of the meanings for these abbreviations. At least I hope so.

It would seem that some one like "EDBSO" or Padget would have been the culprit. "IE" What does "bump" mean. I have tried to figure it out but it eludes me .(what with me being a dirty old man it could mean almost anythiing)

Charlie

I'll give it a try: <span style="font-weight: bold">IE</span> means Internet Explorer, the Bill Gates system that sucks (as opposed to Netscape.)

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bump</span> I think, is when a poster repost to an origional old posting to bring that posting up to the top of the list. Sellers of Reattas tend to do this to "refresh" their ad.

Padgett is a computer type engineer type person. While very intelligent, engineer types tend to use a lot of abbreviations, such as PROM (Programable Read Only Memory), ECM (Engine Control Module), FSM (Factory Service Manual) and so forth.

Just go along with this type person; they are completely harmless and actually a nice person. cool.gifcool.gif

RRR

The waynI was using IE I meant "for example".

I'm Glad to hear that Padgett is a nice person. I kinda thought he was any way.

He sure is helpful and spends a lot of keyboard time trying to help dummies like me. Barney E. is great too,- - - - All the regular(senior guys) are great.

They have helped me numerous times with my Reatta problems.

Cahrlie.B