Bristol Dragway Buick Olds Pontiac Event 9/27/02-9/29/02

I am the owner of several Buicks and will be attending the above event. I am hoping to see a lot of Olds and Pontiac cars there too. Will anyone from this board be in attendance? I sure hope so. Although not an owner of one, I definitely admire and appreciate the Oldsmobile and Pontiac classics and muscle cars. If you need more info, go to www.bop-nationals.com

Hope to see some nice Olds there.

Alan

Guest Shaffer

Thanks for the dates. I actually live here in Bristol, about 10 miles from the track/dragway. Believe it or not I had heard nothing of it, but then again, I usually stay well away from that part of town when something is going on. I had not planned on going, but since I have a old Pontiac as well now, I may take it.

I went last year and it was a good show, especially if you like the muscle cars from these manufacturers. The show was dominated by muscle cars. I think the availability of a drag strip draws that crowd. I was dissapointed by the almost total lack of full size cars. I bet that half the cars were late model Buick GSX? (I forget what theyre called but they are the black Monte Carlo body style). I will probably go again this year though.