Collision repair in Los Angeles?!?

Puka

Hello: the car that I've been restoring for 3 years and have made quite a bit of progress on with the help of this discussion board was plowed into by a drunk driver (my car was parked). So, I need to have it repair.

The drunk hit the front bumper the front fender, the front door, and mashed up the back door (which I may have to replace!) The front of the car isn't too bad.

Can someone recommend the best body shop they know? Her insurance is paying for it.

Any advice on how to proceed with having this car fixed, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Puka

51 Buick Super Sedan model 52.

...ya can't have nothin' for an idiot mad.gif !

If you can find it, I'd go for replacement of all that damaged sheetmetal- fender, both doors, bumper- I think you will be better satisfied in the long run by doing that vs a mud job on the existing pieces. I'd also let her insurance agent worry about finding it before you accept a settlement check. When drunks screw up, they should be held 100% accountable for the damage they inflict on someone else's stuff.

You might want to retain an attorney just in case. I can almost guarantee her insurance carrier will balk on repairing "such an old car" back like it should be.