Front license plate holder

Jogotz

Hi Everyone.I just aquired a1991 Chrysler TC and it doesn't have a front license plate holder.The suburb  where I live,love to pull you over for little things like that.Does anyone have one to sell,or would know of a kind of replacement close to it.Thanks

I imagine it matches as well as one specifically designed for a TC. At least on mine I had to raise it on the brackets to match the curvature of the bumper. When I bought my TC,  it only had two strap/type brackets installed on the bumper.... I "assume" they were original. I DID try one of those "fit all" types, it was a complete waste of money, It looked very chintzy! Try searching on Ebay and you will see the cutout on the backside of the holder that I'm referring to. Good Luck!

Search for the Chrysler #68238790 Lic. plate holder. Once  you see what your looking for you can go to a salvage yard and possible get one for a couple of bucks. My straps were about 6" long X 3/4" wide were and attached to the valance below the bumper. You should have some empty holes there. I can't whether there were 2 or 4 holes,  using large sheet metal screws. Hope this helps.

+