1934 Chrysker CA need parts

I am trying to restore a 1934 Crysler CA, Sedan 4 doors (it is the same body as Plymouth 1934 PE).<BR>I am needing: front fender with side mounts, front and rear bumper with guards, complete head lights (pair), rear light ass, windshiel chrome moulding (nice one) and complete dash board.<BR>I really thank you very much for any help<P>Paulo<BR>lguarino@bol.com.br

• 2 weeks later...

Paulo, The windshield frame is available (new) from N/C Industries Antique Auto Parts, 301 South Thomas Ave., P.O. Box 254, Sayre, Pa. 18840 (717) 888-6216 Fax 717 888-1821 .The 34 Chrysler CA bodies are similar to the 34 Plymouth PE but they are different.I own a 34 CA and a 34 PE, both are 4 door sedans. The tail lights are hard to find. I have seen some people use a 37 Dodge tail light-modified slightly and chromed. I hope this helps? Scott

• 4 months later...

Hi- I just bought a truckload of parts, among them are a head for 6-cylinder, told it was a 34-35 Plymouth and Airflow head (appears excellent). Also two wire wheels, one of which (very very nice condition) I was told fits same year Plymouth. Any interest? $50 for both wire wheels, $100 for head, plus shipping. Thanks David Coco