wheels on 1930 dc 8

My question for the group is what is the original paint configuration on a 1930 DC 8 sedan with wooden spoke wheels. Mine has a couple of coats of non original paint on them. What was original colors and when you restore a car is it better to go back to the original colors or is it ok to go natural and varnished wheels. Right now I have all my wheels and brakes off the car. I have sand blasted and primed the the drums, and back plates. The metal portion of the wheel and wood need to be done but not sure what to do for finishes. I want to do it right.<P>Thanks for the help...<P>Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up, I did sent an application in on 7/8. The check has not cleared yet, Emails have not been answered. frown.gif" border="0 I'm a little concerned. Only problem was that I did not realize postage rates went up and sent application with old postage. If anyone has any ideas I would be happy to know. shocked.gif" border="0

Hi Dan<P> The DB Club has a very knowledgable tech advisor for the DC model. If not a member I would sure recommend joining as much info and possibly parts can be obtained from members who have similar cars. Has worked for me albeit for a different model of DB<P>dbduster