F/S: 1-Family Owned Triple Black 1977 El Camino in S. Georgia, $9,500

Been a few weeks since I posted one for sale on the Buy/Sell forum. Here is my latest acquistion I just put up for sale on my company website.

Below is the description I posted on my website. Let me know your thoughts.

Triple Black 1977 Chevrolet El Camino Classic: One family owned Georgia truck from new.

Features include:

* 350 C.I. / 175 H.P. 4-BBL. LS9 V-8 engine* Automatic transmission* Power steering* Power front disc brakes* Factory AC* Tinted windows* Factory cruise control* Tilt steering wheel* Superlift rear adjustable air shock absorbers* AM-FM factory radio, clock, & heater* Driver side remote & passenger side color keyed sport mirrors* BF Goodrich radial T/A tires* Chrome cargo bed side rails & cargo eye hooks* Stainless body side trim moldings* Wheel lip moldings* Door edge guards* Deluxe factory wheel covers* Factory rubber GM insignia floor mats* Front bumper guards* Passenger side visor mirror* Trailer hitch* Jack & spare tire with cover* Owner's hand book

One family owned El Camino built in GM's Doraville, GA Assembly Plant & stayed in Atlanta all it's life. When original owner retired in 2003 he & his best friend who worked at that same Doraville, GA GM Assembly Plant decided to rebuild the engine & transmission, had the car re-sprayed with a good quality paint job as a retirement therapy project. It was his pride & joy and was always garage kept & pampered all it's life. It has been driven less than 2K miles since the engine rebuild according to the son whom we purchasaed the car from. His dad special ordered it new in 1977 with the top of the line CLASSIC series trim option which sported quad retangular headlights in a stacked arrangement. Sadly, he passed away in 2010 & the family held on to it as a memory until they decided it was now time to depart with it. We were told by his son the 79,961 miles showing on the odometer are the actual miles. The interior is immaculate & all stock, the body is straight, & the exterior Black paint finish has a deep luster.The 1977 El Camino was the last of the fourth-generation models that made their debuts in 1973. It's hard to find a good one in this A body style platform that is still all stock. Most were driven hard, put to bed wet, or turned into hot rods.

image.png.dd2f46f4e7aaa92afe843da8e9ee0947.png

To see additional photos click on link below:

Additional photos of 1977 El Camino

Please PM me or call Stuart @ 912-634-4949 for complete information. If you always liked & yearned for owning a '73-'77 fourth generation El Camino with this A body style platform, you don't want to miss this one. 

Offered for $9,500

Thanks for looking & keep the nice comments coming.

Stuart a/k/a Reatta Vice

St. Simons Island, GA

912-634-4949