Cam Recommenndations for my olds 350

Thanks for your help...<BR>I am looking for a Cam fom my 1969 olds cutlass s 350/350.<P>I have spoken to Edelbrock, Dick Miller and Mondello and honestly I cannot decide which way to go. It sounds like both Edelbrock and Miller use the same CAM , but Mondello has its own CAM.<P>Does any one have a "real world" recommendation for street use and once a year strip use. <P>My car is a 1969 cutlass s conv with a rebuit Stock 350 , the only modification is a 600cfm Edlebrock carb. otherwise it is stock. The Trans is a 3 speed Automatic console shifter 350. I would like to do some mods like New Edlebrock 7111 intake manifold and 750 carb, and hooker super comp headers. Then to top it off a new torque convertor 2000-2500 stall.<P>I am new to olds , I have had a pontiac, mustang, and thunderbird. So any help on getting my olds to move faster would be great. I also will be changing the rear end from non posi 2:78 gears to a Posi 3:42 rear end after I do all the engine work. By the way what kind of HP boost can I expect from the Modifications?<P>Thanks Again<P>diggin Lou

You can't go wrong with the Edelbrock package- cam, intake and carb. They're designed to work together and their dyno tests are pretty dead-on what you'll see real world. For an otherwise stock car with headers, gears and stall, this will be the most pain-free way to go.<P>I like Dick Miller's stuff, plus he's a hell of a good guy to deal with. He doesn't have quite as much ego as the other Olds doctor. Think Comp makes his cams, he's right down the road from them in Memphis, and he's been involved in their R&D.<P>Engle makes Mondello's cams. They make power. I had a Mondello spec 455 in a 73 Delta convertible that could break mid 9 sec 1/8 miles with 3.08 gears and curb weight of 4700 lbs. On the street it could lay waste to a mildly built 5.0 Mustang and not breathe hard. All depends on whether you want to deal with their egos, and they're big as Texas.