74 88 BB Wheel options

Can anyone tell me what stock wheel options where made for this car? The plain hubcaps are a bit lacking in the looks dept.Its a 455 ragtop and want it as origanal as possable.Also was wondering about cruise control and the mechanism to lift rear panel that holds speakers is not hooked up. Any help would be great,Craig

You could get plain full wheel covers, simulated wire wheel covers, and a fancier full wheel cover.<P>71-72 88s had a Polycast wheel option that will fit and look good on all the 1970s big ragtops, the Super Stock IV wheel. The trim rings are usually road-rashed, but the wheels aren't super rare. You should be able to find a set. <P>Another idea is the PO5 chrome wheel option for 77-79 Ninety Eights. Looks kinda like a chrome reverse wheel with a big Rocket center cap and a trim ring.<P>I've said for years that Olds bottom line wheel options were either plain or plain ugly. The higher level wheel treatments were usually pretty nice.<P>Cruise Control was available factory or dealer installed. A junkyard one from a 1974-76 88 or Ninety Eight will work. Get everything- t/s lever, wiring harness with dash and brake pedal switches, vacuum lines, regulator, and throttle arm and diaphram. Takes a few hours to install. 74 shop manual shows the installation and routing.<P>I'm not following you on the speaker panel. It's fixed behind the rear seat and doesn't move. Are you talking about the rear window guide bars that attach from the body to the folding top? Those are to guide the glass rear window down under the body flange so it won't contact the rear seat and break when the top is lowered.