antifreeze loss.

i have an exceptionally nice 88 cut sup "classic" edition with a 307. several weeks age had an enormous loss of coolant under the hood-topped off coolant to locate leak and it had disappeared-took to midas anyway for pressure ck because of convienence<BR>and lack of tester and they replaced top radiator hose. Enormous leak occured in same location again yesterday but it is definitely a continious leak this time. Looking at the front of the engine (hard to pin point exactly) the leak apppears to be coming from behind the alt bracket, beneath the valve cover and underneath some sort of sensor. soild thin stream and varies in intenscity with eng rpm. I have tried two capsules of alumaseal-didn't phase at all. <BR>anyone have any suggentions-i haven't funding<BR>to repair properly at present. Also if can't<BR>patch sucessfully would be interested in selling as is. Beautiful burgandy "classic"<BR>in otherwise excellent condition with 81000<BR>origional miles.<P>Sincere Thanks,<BR>Nic in Richmond

Look at the bottom weep hole in the water pump for any wet spots, water pumps will sometimes leak a little at a time and them decide to let everything go at once..