Want to buy 1970 Olds Cutlass

Guest jschwing

Guest jschwing

Hello, I've regretted selling my 1970 "granny green" Cutlass sport coupe since the day I sold it. frown.gif" border="0 I am now trying to re-live some fond memories by obtaining another. Preferably a sport, holiday coupe,or convertible. Big block and as original as possible would be a bonus. I will pay reasonable price or better depending on options. wink.gif" border="0 Thanks for the read.<P>James in Iowa<p>[ 06-25-2002: Message edited by: swingenx ]

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 70 cutlass S has some rust but runs and drives good. $350 2bbl, auto<BR>I will post a pic.<P>$800 and she is yours.<BR>Thanks<BR>Tim<BR>Utah (801)374-0547

call Gene Baker in So-Cal he has a Ht and conv for sale, I just spoke to him I think he wants $15OO.00 for both<P>His number is 760-745-3513 PST

• 2 months later...

I have a 1970 Cutlass I want ot sell.3500.00 It is most all original even the paint. It is orange with white top. The motor is out and needs a rebuild. I also have a 455 that need a rebuild that goes with it. The car has ralley guages black interior with bucket seats with console. It is a California car and I bought it from the original owner in the mid 80's. my barn blew down and I dont want it outside. There is small rust spot on the lower front fenders and a spot on the left rear. Let me know if you have other questions. energyrating@earthlink.net