Books of Information and parts manuals

Take a look at the new lists of manuals Rick posted on the DBC website in the " garage" section. Between several different literature collections I was able to put together a list of Books of Information. We always tell new owners to get the book printed JUST before their car was built. With this list a new or old owner should be able to determine which edition they should have for their car. Several years, like 1915,1916 and 1917 have a few editions which would show changes in how the car was equipped. Whenever there were significant changes made it warranted a new manual.  1916 started off with a magneto, switched to Delco distributor, the wheelbase was changed, etc. With the proper manual you should be able to take care of your car. Small parts books were printed from the beginning to 1917 when the Master Parts Books were offered. There is a list of those and some of the Master Parts Books. There is some info for six cylinder cars and a few trucks, none for eight cylinder cars. The point of all this is MOST of these will be available for copies from the AACA library very soon from the online catalog. If you have any manuals NOT on the lists that you would share I can add the copies to the club collection and it will be available for anyone. The originals stay in the library, ONLY copies leave. IF I have anything incorrect please let me know. With the addition of the John Parsons collection the club has a very extensive amount of literature. If you can add to it that would be great.