Just Joined

Hi everyone, my name is Jim, and i just joined the group, i am only 17 years old and i just bought my first car which is a 1983 Hurst/Olds 15th anniversary, number 1281 out of 3001 I really like the car alot, and the person who had it before me took great car of it. sorry i don't have any pictures of it. but i am looking forward to talkinw with you huys, and hoping maybe you can answer some questions if i have any about my car.

The car is basically still stock, but the one major problem i have is that the guy before me who had the car changed i think was the oil filter and he said it messed up the whole motor big time, so he wrote a letter to GM, (which i have) and told them that the car got royally messed up, so GM gave him some money to go find another motor to put in the car, so with doing that, that basically makes my car worth nothing, but since i do still have the original letter from GM saying that they could solve the problem, that at least gives some value to the car, but otherwise everything else is bone stock, except for the dual flowmasters. and even the clock on the dash still works to, which some are amazed by.